Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heliocentrismo é ateísmo!!!
Quando li esta, não consegui acreditar...

Um dos comentários dizia:
“Equatorial radius: 6,378.137 km
Polar radius: 6,356.752 km

You’ll notice the equatorial radius is larger, thus the “bulge”. Try learning something about a subject before popping off about it.”

E o fulano respondeu:
I notice you use thhe metric system. That automatically makes your calculations suspect. The metric system is pure evil.

COMO É QUE ISTO É POSSÍVEL?!

... ou ainda, um outro post:
I won’t be posting on Sunday. I never do. We aren’t supposed to work on the Sabbath, and blogging is a form of work. I consider such activity to be sinful. I will still moderate comments on the Sabbath, but I won’t be responding to them until Monday morning.

If you don’t share my religious faith, and feel that defying the Sabbath is the appropriate thing to do, I wanted to make sure that you didn’t feel that I was neglecting to reply to you. Even though you’re sinners now, you may repent yourselves later. I love you all, and I’ll try not to be too judgmental just because you’re foolish enough to tempt your own sin-soaked demise by violating one of the Ten Commandments. We all have our time in the depths. As a former Democrat, I understand that sometimes you can squander years of your life on truly idiotic beliefs.

That’s all from me, for now. I’ll see you in Church tomorrow, hopefully!

Again... COMO É QUE ISTO É POSSÍVEL?!
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heliocentrismo é ateísmo!!! - by Cobaia - 21-05-2007, 00:22
RE: Heliocentrismo é ateísmo!!! - by Klawfive - 21-05-2007, 14:19
RE: Heliocentrismo é ateísmo!!! - by Cobaia - 21-05-2007, 17:07