Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Role Play em Junho - Velhos Tempos
Contem comigo, se bem que ainda tenho de ver que personagem será.

Entretanto, para assustar o Khorazyn...

Quote:GM: The Prophetess of Kell reads your omens and says that each of your number is destined to find one of the Signets of Power and be a Champion of Light in the coming Holy Wars. Once all of you have the Signets the Champions of Darkness will be released, and the fate of the world shall be decided.
Player [Out Of Character]: Champion of Light huh? So that explains all the stupid stuff going on lately. I ask the Prophetess where my Signet is to be found....
GM [as Prophetess]: Ritualist Timon, your Signet may be found in the ruins of the Tower of Theurgy, guarded by wards only your hand may breach.
Player [In Character]: Tower of Theurgy huh? I pull out my map and a compass. I draw a 10-mile radius circle on the map, centered on the Tower of Theurgy.
GM [looking confused]: Okay....
Player: I then ritually Geas myself to never set foot within the area represented on the map, lest I instantly die.
GM: WHAT????
Player [addressing the Prophetess]: Looks like the war has been called off...
GM: *sobs quietly*

EDIT: aliás, se querem histórias fixes de jogadores que (com razão ou não) lixam a vida aos mestres de jogo... http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OffTheRails Smile

Exemplo delicioso:

Quote:Upon receiving a mission to find an antidote for a drug-addicted NPC, we tracked down and killed the drug lord, stole his merchandise and got several villages addicted to it. After extorting them for all their gold, we formed them into a private slave-army, which we used to capture the capital of a large state in a surprise attack involving wagons filled with hay with people hiding under it strategically placed around military targets in the city. We then rallied all the armies of our new kingdom and attacked all nearby areas. The GM sent an enormous monster in an attempt to destroy our military and get us back to our quest, but we used our drug-addicted army as cannon fodder and lured it to the main stronghold of our most powerful competitor. It destroyed the stronghold and was weakened to the point where it was an easy kill for massive XP. I think our GM was in tears.
"Being based on history, the stages of the game will also be based on battles which actually took place in ancient Japan. So here's this giant enemy crab..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Role Play em Junho - Velhos Tempos - by Dehumanizer - 06-06-2008, 20:53

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Play Dungeons & Dragons Online for Free Khorazyn 5 10,403 27-10-2009, 15:00
Last Post: Dehumanizer