Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter-Strike ou Stripers???
http://ez.mygames.pt/pc/noticia/stripper...gos-11248/

OMG!! Que viciadões, quem é que não olhava po lado? Ou quem é que não parava de jogar por completo? Tongue
[Image: n3taar.gif]
Cito um comentário retirado da secção de comentários deste artigo na Kotaku: http://kotaku.com/5394362/strippers-or-c...n/gallery/

Quote:This isn't all that odd: whatever stereotypes we want these photos to prove or disprove, the fact is a bunch of guys are being photographed in the presence of paid women. That's disaster risk. These guys know just as well as you and me that these photos are 100% more likely to get outand damage some facet of their employment / relationships / credibility in myriad unknown ways from now until death than it is likely they will form a meaningful connection with any of those strippers. If I'm being photographed cooking because I am involved in a cooking festival and someone crashes the place with Playboy bunnies, I am not going to do much more than smile and grip my spatula in the least professionally destructive way possible for those cameras. I am not going to get caught leering like a dipshit at a pair of whooooa, tiiiiiiits.

There is also the conflicting respect for/fear of women that our age group is conditioned to feel, as we suffered our teenage years under the fucking, fucking backwardness of political correctness as it was invented from day to day. Meaning the average adult male is also programed to know, thoroughly, that he is never permitted to enjoy a flesh and blood woman in public, or act in ways that suggest (that HE thinks) that woman is only there to jolt some extra blood into his dick. It's written right there on her invoice! But god forbid we even acknowledge that we are reducing a human being to per-hour sexual titillation. We are only allowed to pay for it. Fucking christ.
"I have no answers for you, vermin. Only scorn!"
- The Vyro-Ingo, "Star Control 3"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Counter-Strike: Source" OD Kanzentai 2 3,616 05-07-2005, 22:41
Last Post: Kanzentai