Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britânico ataca criança que o derrotou no jogo 'Call of Duty'
Wink 
(04-10-2011, 13:43)Cobaia Wrote: Pessoalmente acho esta esto'ria muito melhor: Worshipper rips out both eyes in Mass with his BARE HANDS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...HANDS.html

'This man at the back of the knave started tearing at his face and I realised he was gouging out his eyes.

In the Bible a passage from the Gospel of St Matthew, Jesus tells his disciples: 'If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away.

'It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.'

Uma vez mais os comentarios sao bastante bons

"The devil will often take parts of the bible out of context to try to justify you to do what he says. - A biblical scholar , UK, 3/10/2011 14:31 Help for mental illness is available. You should seek some.
- Chip, Glorious England, 3/10/2011 21:59"

If the good book tells you to do it... if you hear the voice from the man in the sky... then you should do it. It's in the Bible it must be true. I have already bought my ticket to Noah's Ark that will save myself, my family, and the world's animals from the worldwide deluge of the Great Flood. 2012.... the end of the world.... they knew what they were saying.

PS - Este tambem era britanico e tambem tinha 46 anos.... hmmm... me thinks me sees a pattern here..
There's no stoppin' what can't be stopped, no killin' what can't be killed. You can't see the eyes of the demon, until him come callin'...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Britânico ataca criança que o derrotou no jogo 'Call of Duty' - by Khorazyn - 04-10-2011, 15:10

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O quê? Jesus não foi crucificado? FoxRS 2 3,861 23-07-2013, 14:40
Last Post: Cobaia
  Chaços abandonados - Que faz o Governo?? Rufferto 8 10,325 10-11-2010, 13:57
Last Post: Rufferto
  Dar 'a luz sem saber que se esta' gra'vida! Cobaia 2 4,513 05-03-2007, 15:31
Last Post: Kronopt
  Wot! Um spammer que foi condenado a pagar uns biliões de $$. Cobaia 0 3,327 07-01-2006, 21:06
Last Post: Cobaia