Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Sabbath lead singer Ronnie James Dio dies
“If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?”

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.”

“Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.”

“Have the courage to live. Anyone can die.”

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live. "

"I shall not die of a cold. I shall die of having lived. "

“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.”

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. "

"The idea is to die young as late as possible. "

"While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die. "

"You can kill a man but you can't kill an idea. "

Para muitos Dio representa os varios conceitos que aqui referi... ele viveu, foi diferente, viveu muito e bem. A ideia e a musica ficaram.
There's no stoppin' what can't be stopped, no killin' what can't be killed. You can't see the eyes of the demon, until him come callin'...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Sabbath lead singer Ronie James Dio dies - by Khorazyn - 17-05-2010, 11:50