Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expansão do GalCiv 2: Star Control?
De http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/galactic-civili...024p1.html :

Quote:Following their triumph over the galaxy's lesser species, the Drengin have split into two factions with irreconcilable differences. The more clear-headed of these wishes simply to eradicate the remnants non-Drengin life, while the more liberal among the Empire would rather see the galaxy's races subjugated and enslaved.

De http://www.galciv2.com/darkavatar/index.aspx :

Quote:The evil Drengin Empire reigns supreme across the galaxy. But there is an internal disagreement over what to do with the vanquished -- enslave them or eliminate them. The most powerful Drengin clan, the Korath, demand total extermination of all non-Drengin. The player takes on the role of the Dark Avatar, leader of the Drengin military to thwart the genocidal plans of the Korath in order to make the galaxy safe for oppression...

Korath... Kohr-Ah... Hmm. Smile
"Being based on history, the stages of the game will also be based on battles which actually took place in ancient Japan. So here's this giant enemy crab..."
:shock:

Epá, será que alguém vai reparar? Tongue
"I have no answers for you, vermin. Only scorn!"
- The Vyro-Ingo, "Star Control 3"
Já vários o fizeram. Smile Mas o autor já tinha dito (mesmo em relação ao jogo normal, antes desta expansão) que o SC é das maiores influências dele (se bem que sem o tipo de humor, o GC é mais sério).

Vejo isto mais como uma homenagem do que outra coisa. Smile
"Being based on history, the stages of the game will also be based on battles which actually took place in ancient Japan. So here's this giant enemy crab..."
Uma homenagem é haver um NPC com um nome que faça lembrar o homenageado, ou uma quest, ou um planeta... mas NÃO a totalidade da plot do jogo Tongue
Duvido que seja "a totalidade". Anyway, logo se verá.
Não estou a dizer que é uma cópia integral, eles não seriam burros a esse ponto. Smile

Mas só falta dizerem que a facção os outros Drengin adopta o nome Kerzah. E, sinceramente, não me surpeenderia se ouvisse falar no Path of Eternity ou numa Forever and Now Doctrine :roll:.

Acho apenas que podiam ter exigido um pouco mais ao departamento criativo Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Expansão do WoW. Cobaia 2 4,567 18-01-2007, 22:51
Last Post: Kronopt